Tunneling Products & Systems - DCP Bolt, 579kN
- Superior performance — On-site assembly to any length
- Double Corrosion Protection (DCP) consisting of corrugated plastic sheathing and cement grout.
- Stressable with hydraulic jack immediately after installation. Hydraulic jack sitting on shoulder of hemispherical seat.
- Direct load transfer from anchor head to expansion shell. Compressed rock mass between expansion shell and anchor head.
- Up to 30° angle compensation at anchor head.
Stressing Set Up
- One stage field grouting: Grout flows between tensioned bolt and sheathing and then between sheathing and bore hole wall.
- Anchors can be inclined upwards or downwards.
- Use of thixotropic grouts recommended.
- After grouting, full bolt length will bond to the rock.
- Protection of hex nut by screw-on steel cap.
- All exposed parts are galvanized.
- Recommended injection rate of cement grout: 10 litre/minute.
- Dry pack and vent tube may be required.