Earth Anchors, Hulk System
Drive Anchor Technology
Percussion driven earth anchors, Hulk System, launched by Sydney based Anchoring Rope and Rigging Pty Ltd, is the first all Australian designed, developed and manufactured earth anchor of its kind.
Earth Anchors, Hulk System are not augured or torqued into the ground and require no excavation or drilling, but are driven into the ground to their required depth, after which they are loaded or “anchor locked” and are then ready for immediate use. Earth Anchors, Hulk System do not disturb the soil during installation but compact the soil around the anchor head thereby providing superior bearing capacities. Earth Anchors, Hulk System are installed with conventional hydraulic or pneumatic equipment which is readily available from most hire companies. They are proudly designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Chisel shaped drive tip for quicker and straighter installs.
- Hex drive technology allowing for stronger and easier to install anchors.
- Larger surface area for higher potential loads.
- Shorter rotation distances resulting in quicker load locking times and less drive time.
- Fewer drive rods.
- All products designed to relevant AS specifications.
- Quick and easy to install using readily available gear.
- Available for immediate use.
- Every anchor is proof tested as part of the installation process.
- No excavation necessary.
- No concrete required.
- Environmentally friendly.
- High quality technical support.