DYWIDAG Threadbar Anchors
DYWIDAG Threadbar Anchor Hardware
- The spherical sheathing allows for small angle compensation (3-4°)
- The width across the flat of the hex portion matches the tightening socket inside the DSI jack
- Protective caps are available.
- Used for extending to the desired length
- Double corrosion protection is required for permanent applications
- Couplers are designed and produced to exceed the tensile capacity of the bars
Slip-on or Segment Spacers
- Installed on the anchors to ensure a grout cover around the anchor inside the drilled hole.
DYWIDAG Threadbar Anchor Tensioning Equipment
Tensioning jacks are available for customer hire. Every DSI tensioning jack is calibrated with its corresponding hydraulic gauge. During bar tensioning, the operater tightens the nut by pulling on a ratchet handle linked to a socket which fits over the anchor nut when using the 600 & 1100kN jacks.