DYWIDAG Soil Nail Anchor System
Plate designs vary depending on loading and ground conditions. The standard plates previously listed are the most compatible with the DSI domed nuts.
- Domed plates are complimentary to the domed nuts and overcome surface angularity up to 15°
- Corrosion protection can be provided by hot dip galvanising.
- Without the use of the domed nut, the plate must be perpendicular to the bar otherwise bending of the nail at the collar can occur, causing local abnormal loading of the nail and potential early failure
- Grout tube is used to inject cement grout
- DYWIDAG grout tube is manufactured from polyethylene material.